Running Offers

About Hanford Carnegie Museum

The Hanford Carnegie Museum opened in 1905 as the Hanford Carnegie Library. This building is a Historical attraction with its high ceiling and Romanesque Architecture. In 1968 the new library was built on Ninth Street and the Carnegie Library closed. In 1974, thanks to concerned citizens who saved the Carnegie from becoming a parking lot, reopened as the History Museum of Hanford and Kings County. The Museum houses displays such as Amelia Earhart, the Mussel Slough Tragedy, Military display and much more.